- Fix video input breaking the MODX Media Manager and dropdown TVs, caused by Google JS API [#387]
- Fix issue selecting availability fields in certain languages due to max length option [#388]
- Add support for Mailgun
- Refactor to allow easier addition of new mail services
- Create MailService interface
- Improve diagnostics
- Add mailService property
- Add additionalHeaders property
- Use Composer for Mandrill and Mailgun classes
- Implement optimized autoloader
- Fix bug with testEmailAddress
- Add allowedGroups to allow groups other than Administrator to use Notify
- Minor bug fixes
- Allows launch from NewsPublisher and other extras
- Fixes bugs with Tpl names
- Looks for chunks prefixed with 'My'
- Fixes undefined JS variable bug
- Fixes Oauth issues
Re-fix oauth.php bug
Fix bug with user-specified Tpl chunks
- Prevent spurious alerts
- Fix bug with case of oauth.php file
- Add Option to send with Mandrill email service
- Progress bar for bulk sends
- Much faster sends
- Make unsubscribe URL optional
- Add &maxLogs property to limit number of logs kept
- Handle TV placeholders - thanks to support from Aaron Baxter
- Add &includeTVs, &includeTVList, and &processTVs properties
- Add &useExtendedFields property
- Allow Groups to be selected with buttons, like Tags
- Set url placeholder for resources
- Improve Error Handling
- Retrieve users in batches to conserve memory
- Improved query efficiency with user groups
- Add &debug property
- Adapt to yet another Twitter API Change
- Russian Translation - thanks to Viktor Matushevskyi (Viktorminator)
- Fix bug with quotes in pagetitles
- Notify 1.1.3 pl
- Fixed bug with wrong unsubscribe link being sent
- Better avoidance of timeouts
- Fix bug with url shortening service
- Improved security
Changelog for MinifyX
- [#21] Updated sabberworm/php-css-parser.
- Updated Munee with all subpackages.
- Fixed fatal error on PHP 5.3.3.
- Updated Munee with all subpackages.
- [#18] Improved work of plugin.
- [#12] Support of MODX 2.3
- [#11] Improved set of "munee_cache" variable on Windows.
- [#8] Fixed determining of cache dir for advanced site configuration.
- [#7] Fixed clearing cache.
- [#2] Added cut of comments in raw styles and scripts.
- [#9] Changed lessphp to https://github.com/oyejorge/less.php.
- Updated scssphp to version 0.0.10.
- Refactored main class.
- Rewrited snippet MinifyX.
- Added plugin MinifyX that can process scripts, styles and images of web page.
- Improved connector in assets for image processing.
- Changed cached files format.
- Removed phar file.
- Fixed url of cache dir in subfolder installations.
- Ability of commenting files by prefixing them by the dash.
- [#1] Replaced constant DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR to '/'.
- Fixed clean of parameter &cacheFolder
- Updated leafo/lessphp to v0.4.0
- Updated leafo/scssphp to v0.0.8
- Improved error logging
- Integrated Munee library from http://mun.ee
- Auto creation of cache dir.
- More options to register files on frontend.
- absolute path in the URL attribute of all compressed files.
- Improved caching of minified files.
- Removed E_WARNING on line 94 of minifyx.class.php
- Changed css minifier to Minify_CSS_Compressor from https://code.google.com/p/minify/
- Added Douglas Crockford's JSMin https://github.com/rgrove/jsmin-php/
- Serious refactor of code
- Added properties to snippet
- Removed plugin
- Improved caching of files
- Added parameters jsFilename && cssFilename
- Initial Version
- fix slider bug
- easily modify the UI colour
- All new Full Screen view in Eureka media browser model
- Eureka: New messaging "no files found" messaging
- Eureka: Separate Storage Prefix for Files and Images [#417]
- Eureka: Setting to disable localStorage via hidden eurekaUseLocalStorage setting [#418]
- Eureka: Control whether of not fullscreen mode is available via hidden eurekaAllowFullScreen System Setting
- Image Title Renamed to Alternative Text [#401]
- Removing references to autoresize [#394]
- Exposed redactor.initial_directory_depth Setting with a default value of 3. This means the Eureka Media Browser connectors will now attempt to recursively list directories three depths deep.
April 25, 2016 by Release Robot Robbie Extra Updates for Week 17
Our loyal Release Robot Robbie has compiled a list of new and updated MODX Extras in the week of April 25, 2016.