Theme.Bootstrap 2.3.0-pl, released on 2016-05-11 View Changelog×
Changelog for Theme.Bootstrap
- Updated pdoTools version in the installer
- Updated MinifyX version in the installer
- jQuery 1.11.3
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- Updated Bootswatch themes
- Add Yeti Bootswatch theme
- Updated pdoTools version in the installer.
- Added pdoTitle
- jQuery 1.11.2
- Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Updated Bootswatch themes.
- Improved jQuery registration.
- jQuery 1.11.0
- Bootstrap 3.1.0
- Added ability to overwrite chunks on package upgrade.
- Updated Bootswatch themes.
- Fixed fonts load.
- Scripts and styles are loaded with MinifyX.
- Bootstrap 3.0.2
- jQuery 1.10.2
- 11 themes from bootswatch.com
- 2 demo pages with documents listing and bootstrap elements
- Added integration with pdoTools.
- pdoTools installs automaticly.
- Updated Bootstrap, version 2.3.2
- Updated Bootstrap, version 2.3.0
- Updated 12 Bootswatch themes
- Small optimization to template
- Updated Bootstrap, version 2.2.2
- jQuery version changed to 1.8.3
- Added cosmo theme
- Updated Bootstrap, version 2.2.0
- jQuery version changed to 1.8.1
- Improved Wayfinder chunks. Now dropdown menu items works only if visible children exists.
- Small fixes
- Added Cosmo theme
- Updated Bootstrap, version 2.1.1
- Added 11 Bootswatch themes
- Updated Bootstrap, version 2.1.0
- Fixed dropdown feature
- Updated glyphicons
- [#3] Improved portability + various fixes
- [#4] Added "img" directory with glyphicons
- Jquery version changed to 1.8.0
- Updated version of Bootstrap to 2.0.4
- Added responsive feature
- Fixed dropdown menu
- Initial release.
JSONDerulo 2.5.5-pl2, released on 2016-05-11 View Changelog×
Oooo whatcha say?
For all info: https://github.com/pdincubus/JSONDerulo/
Most recent additions
* Fixed 'continue' that should be a 'return' (thanks to raffy99)
* Fix Eventbrite expanding of items (thanks to apathyuk for the hat tip)
* Fix preg_replace for links in twitter message strings (Thanks for pointing out, kehezen)
* Several minor tweaks to chunks
* Fix for accented chars in Twitter hashtags (https://github.com/pdincubus/JSONDerulo/issues/26 - thanks to hitodev)
* Google Calendar tweaks (thanks to andrewmfraser)
* NEW! Added support for Google Calendar API v3 (Hat tip to andrewmfraser)
* Small tweak to tumblr feed (thanks to romangetman)
* New placeholders for twitter feed: "in reply to" options and included missing favourite count
* Added fullImage placeholder for G+ public posts with image attachments (thanks to thijsvandamme)
* NEW! Added instagram user public recent media feed
* Fixed Flickr URL to be HTTPS
* Add sortDir option to Twitter feed. (Hat tip to creatabledesign on GitHub)
* Added unix timestamp for tweet created on so that sorting actually sorts properly!
* Fix missing chunks
* Remove ZooTool feed
* Remove Picasa web album feed
* Move sksort function into Twitter feed part to avoid errors
* Added eventId placeholder for Eventbrite
* Lots of updates to the Eventbrite feed fetcher
* Fix wrong named chunk.
* NEW Eventbrite user events feed. More info in README and README-v2
* Added ability to fetch more than one feed and combine automatically on Twitter feed fetcher, just comma separate the screenName option, ie - &screenName=`pdincubus,modx`
* Added Twitter user favourites feed option.
* fixed limit/count on Twitter feed
* Fix twitter feed "search" links and $user/$screenName thing.
* Tweak to ensure &feed is pulled into snippet correctly.
* Combined all snippets into one for ease of maintenance
* Fixed a couple of minor stupid things
* Chunks renamed in the transport package to be prepended with package name
* Added YouTube v.3 API public playlist fetcher.
* twitteroauth should now avoid throwing an error about class OAuthException.
* Switch the Twitter new API to ACTUALLY use 1.1. WTF. I mean really.
* Includes merged changes from "silentworks" to allow offset and videoParams on YouTube feeds.
* Includes cacheName option on most snippets to allow multiple snippet calls on same page to same user account
* REMOVED old style Twitter feed as API 1.0 is now officially retired.
* Fix to make sure twitter doesn't caused annoying crash problem if they decide to just randomly blackout API access.
* New Twitter chunk with ID check switch to allow for the graceful fallback for no JSON.
* Updated MODX extra repo package link to new one.
* NEW Google calendar public events feed
* NEW Tumblr post feed
* NEW Google+ public posts feed
* NEW TwitterFeedNewMultipleFeeds lets you choose what time of timeline to return
* New Twitter multiple timeline combining feed fetcher. See the documentation for more info.
* By request: Added configurable cacheTime option on ALL feed fetchers.
* option to view a different user's tweets using &screenName in the Twitter feed fetcher
* auto linking of in the Twitter feed for @, # and URLs
* updated Twitter chunk to reflect this change
* minor tweaks to new Twitter feed
* NEW App.net feed
* New Twitter feed for use with updated API 1.1
* YouTube user upload snippet added
* Twitter changes for retweets.
* Slight fix for Twitter feed.
* Usually helps when you make sure that ALL the snippets and chunks have actually been packaged!
* Added Picasa album feed fetching snippet
May 12, 2016 by Robot Robbie Extra Updates for Week 19
Our loyal Release Robot Robbie has compiled a list of new and updated MODX Extras in the week of May 09, 2016.