MinifyX 1.4.4-pl, released on 2016-05-16 View Changelog×
Changelog for MinifyX
- [#22] Updated sabberworm/php-css-parser to version 7.0.3.
- [#21] Updated sabberworm/php-css-parser to version 7.0.2.
- Updated Munee with all subpackages.
- Fixed fatal error on PHP 5.3.3.
- Updated Munee with all subpackages.
- [#18] Improved work of plugin.
- [#12] Support of MODX 2.3
- [#11] Improved set of "munee_cache" variable on Windows.
- [#8] Fixed determining of cache dir for advanced site configuration.
- [#7] Fixed clearing cache.
- [#2] Added cut of comments in raw styles and scripts.
- [#9] Changed lessphp to https://github.com/oyejorge/less.php.
- Updated scssphp to version 0.0.10.
- Refactored main class.
- Rewrited snippet MinifyX.
- Added plugin MinifyX that can process scripts, styles and images of web page.
- Improved connector in assets for image processing.
- Changed cached files format.
- Removed phar file.
- Fixed url of cache dir in subfolder installations.
- Ability of commenting files by prefixing them by the dash.
- [#1] Replaced constant DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR to '/'.
- Fixed clean of parameter &cacheFolder
- Updated leafo/lessphp to v0.4.0
- Updated leafo/scssphp to v0.0.8
- Improved error logging
- Integrated Munee library from http://mun.ee
- Auto creation of cache dir.
- More options to register files on frontend.
- absolute path in the URL attribute of all compressed files.
- Improved caching of minified files.
- Removed E_WARNING on line 94 of minifyx.class.php
- Changed css minifier to Minify_CSS_Compressor from https://code.google.com/p/minify/
- Added Douglas Crockford's JSMin https://github.com/rgrove/jsmin-php/
- Serious refactor of code
- Added properties to snippet
- Removed plugin
- Improved caching of files
- Added parameters jsFilename && cssFilename
- Initial Version
Foundation 6 1.0.0-beta2, released on 2016-05-17 View Changelog×
This version now has the minified files of foundation css and js integrated.
BBBx 1.0.0-beta2, released on 2016-05-17 View Changelog×
BBBx 1.0.0.beta2 (May 17, 2016)
- - fixed dates on updating scheduled meeting
- - fixed diff arrays on updating notification
- - fixed empty placeholders in notification email
virtuNewsletter 2.1.1-pl, released on 2016-05-20 View Changelog×
virtuNewsletter 2.1.1-pl (May 20, 2016)
- - fixed drop down filter on Reports
virtuNewsletter 2.1.0-pl (May 19, 2016)
- - added email provider overriding by subscriber
- - replaced removeCollection on deactivating subscriber
- - changed local grid selectors to SuperBoxSelect type
- - updated Batch Update in Subscribers page
JsonFormBuilder 1.0.28-pl, released on 2016-05-19 View Changelog×
JsonFormBuilder 1.0.28-pl - 19th May 2016
- - Updated email footer to use replyTo email address when available.
- - Bug fix - Forms were not using reply-to address when set (updates to allow better handling of recent Hotmail / Gmail DMARC policy changes).
- - Bug fix - minimum length rule no longer fails if no value.
- - Bug fix for toJSON method - wasn't skipping files properly.
- - Added bug fix relating to Files still being attached when showInEmail
CustomRequest 1.2.5-pl, released on 2016-05-19 View Changelog×
- Fixed a configurations save issue
CloudFlare API Integration 2.1.0-pl, released on 2016-05-20 View Changelog×
- Upgrade to CloudFlare API V4 (Thanks to @friimaind)
- Fix for clearing single files clearing when domain starts with 'www'
- Fix for domains starting with 'www'
- Allow use_dev to be set in system settings or context settings
- enable dev mode now defaults to 0, set context or system setting to 1 to enable
- WARNING: Updated system and context setting names
- Migrate to repoman for package creation
- Fix error caused by browser plugin which changed the urls being referenced for the api
- Fix the enable dev mode flag
- All parents of saved document also purged from cloudflare cache on save
- Clearing site cache will now activate development mode for the domain
- Add cf_use_dev context option
- Removed system settings from namespace as ThemePackagerComponent doesn't seem to fully-support them yet, this was preventing people from saving the system settings until they were moved into another namespace
- PugeSingeFile added, PurgeCloudFlare will now clear individual pages from the CloudFlare cache when they are saved from the manager (Yep, how cool is that)
- Added support for multiple contexts
- Inital Commit
Videobox 5.0.0-pl, released on 2016-05-22 View Changelog×
- fix pop-up position in some browsers
- reduce animation flickering
- update dependencies
- recompile CSS with better backwards compatibility
- update the README file
May 16, 2016 by Robot Robbie Extra Updates for Week 20
Our loyal Release Robot Robbie has compiled a list of new and updated MODX Extras in the week of May 16, 2016.